Saturday, March 03, 2007

Hello people!
Short post for today, really short.
Yesterday, Alvin invited me to a MSN conversation.
A reporter from Zaobao's interviewing us, lol.
I dont know if my name will appear on the newspaper.
It is does, hohoho!

Went for svc, for after so long already :\

Black&Purple (:

Okay, so we're suppose to have cg meeting.
But sissie & I woke up late this morning,
so yeah, postponed, again :D

Having a late breakfast (:

After service, went for lunch with the guys.
Dont know if I should join Ministry for Ushering.
Hm, went home straight & did my homework.
I think my Chinese compo is crap :(
Combined Science, Maths, Chinese test next week!
So boo, Ah gong Jon! Relieve me from stress! :D
Goodbye world.

"For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
- Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: